Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dallas' New Word :0




Dallas has recently decided that talking is a whole lot more fun that just babbling. His vocabulary has been increasing daily and we are so excited to hear new words! Some of the most recent words include Sadie, Ah-belle (for Annabelle), Sister, Side (for outside), shoes, and of course, the dreaded "no". I was hoping this word wouldn't come for a while longer, because we all know how much little toddlers use it, but I suppose I have no choice. Though I hate it when the kids tell me no, I can't help but laugh when Dallas does it. I don't want to get into the habit of posting all videos, but you can't understand just how funny his "no" is unless you see it. lol P.S. Please excuse his boogers. I didn't realize he had them until after the video haha!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! James and I just watched this together and WOW he has gotten so big!!! Did I mention you guys are mean? LOL!

    ReplyDelete