Sunday, November 8, 2009

Angel Annabelle



Annabelle is the angel in our home. She has such a sweet spirit! I really don't think there is a mean bone in her body! Annabelle loves to sing, and her favorite songs are "I Love to see the Temple" and "I am a Child of God". She also loves to sing or hum many of the songs from her favorite movies (and there are a lot of them!!). She is very artistic and musical, talents that she has inherited from both parents. She just told me to write that her favorite movies right now are "Goofy Movie" and "Wizard of Oz" (or as she says it, "Wizar da Boz" lol).

We have video of her singing "I Love to see the Temple" just after her 2nd birthday and it's neat to see how much she has grown since then. This video was taken today after church, age 3 1/2. What a miracle and blessing she is!

2 comments: