Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Random cuteness

One night while cleaning up from the kids, I heard giggling from Annabelle's room one night and thought I'd better go see what my little kiddies were up to. I found Annabelle and Dallas lying on Annabelle's toddler bed watching a projector movie on the ceiling with Annabelle simultaneously entertaining Dallas with her doggie. What sweet children!


Another afternoon, after nap time, I told Annabelle that if she wanted to watch a movie she had to clean up the toys in her room first. She protested a bit, but after insisting that that was the only way she'd be able to watch a movie, she went into her room to begin cleaning. Several minutes passed by (maybe closer to 10 or 15!) and I realized it had been awful quiet back there for a loooong time. So I called Annabelle's name to see what she was doing. There was no response. I called again, this time a bit louder. Still no answer. I called several more times, increasing the volume of my voice until I finally heard, "whaaaaat"! I said, "Hey what are you doing back there? Are you cleaning your room?" Annabelle replied, "Yeah". So I said, "ok. Hurry so you can watch your movie." Silence again. For a loooooong time. I finally figured I should check to see what's taking so long and this is what I found:

No wonder it took her so long to respond to me calling her name!! lol I guess she'd rather sleep than clean up!
I love that my sweet babies love to play with each other!

1 comment: